How to use LEXETTE Foam
The recommended dose is 50 grams per week for up to 2 weeks1
- The average patient had 5.4% BSA affected and used 5.1 grams of LEXETTE Foam per day
- Treatment beyond 2 weeks is not recommended and the total dosage should not exceed 50 grams per week
- Discontinue therapy when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, reassessment of the diagnosis may be necessary
- LEXETTE Foam is for skin use only. Do not get LEXETTE Foam in the mouth, eyes, or vagina
Easy step-by-step instructions to share with patients1
- Before applying LEXETTE Foam for the first time, remove cap and break the small tab at the base of the actuator by gently pushing the actuator away from the tab. Do not break the hinge on the actuator.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Turn the can completely upside down.
- Press down on the actuator to dispense a small amount of foam into the palm of your hands.
- Apply a thin layer of LEXETTE Foam to the affected skin area. Gently rub LEXETTE Foam into the affected skin until the foam disappears.
Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to all the affected areas as prescribed.
- After applying LEXETTE Foam, put the cap back on the can.
- Wash hands after applying LEXETTE Foam unless the medication is used to treat hands.
How is LEXETTE Foam supplied?
LEXETTE Foam is available to patients as 50 grams or 100 grams (supplied as two 50-gram cans).